Accessibility – Persons with reduced mobility Golden Tulip Hotel 4* Cannes.
Since 2010, the Hotel de Paris 4 * in Cannes has undertaken to comply with the regulations in force for the reception and access of the hotel to all persons with reduced mobility and handicaps :
- Indeed, the creation of a parking space reserved for persons with reduced mobility and handicaps has been carried out since 2010.
- Then there was the compliance of the elevator in April 2011 (placing call buttons at legal height, inscriptions in Braille in lifts, audible announcement of the direction of the walk and the floor).
- But also the creation of two rooms adapted for people with reduced mobility and handicaps, on the first floor since 2012/2013 (when works were completed).
- In addition there was also the creation of a ramp to access the hotel reception in 2012/2013.
- Finally, the access to the pool and the solarium is simplified by creating a standardized access ramp, April 2011. In conjunction with the access to the swimming pool, creation of a toilet / shower specially reserved for people with reduced mobility (since April-May 2011).
- In the winter 2017 / 2018, the reception will be renovated and an appropriate Front Desk will be created for persons with reduced mobility.
During the stay, different activities are possible thanks to :
- The sound library of Cannes : 5 Rue Mimont, tél. +33 (0)492 997 626
- The beach Handiplage Bijou Plage, created in 2005, became the leader of Alpes-Maritimes and obtained the label Tourism and Handicap. There are 4 buoys (standing for the 4 handicaps: motor, mental, visual and auditory).
The granting of this label constitutes for its users the guarantee of an exemplary reception, the provision of high-performance equipment and appropriate supervision. The sport through handicapped: see the brochure about the clubs of the region, contact CHSAC Club of the Disabled of Cannes and Region, 19 boulevard d’Alsace 06400 Cannes, tel +33 (0) 6 81 1739 38, email email@example.com.